KMC Partners Tax Corporation was established as Takeshi Kimura Tax Office in 1971 in Tokyo, taking the below described mission to its heart. For 45 years, we have worked with this mission in view, and gained a reputation of high reliability. Each member of KMC Partners is a highly motivated professional, doing whatever is necessary to fulfill the client's needs.
We always do our best to deliver value above and beyond expectations.
We offer value added services to meet client's specific needs in tax and accounting issues.
Improvement and quality progress of tax accounting and reporting into the finance function has never been more important than today. We aim at providing various services for our clients' needs. In addition to standard services such as bookkeeping and monthly/annual reporting, we are able to provide support to implement accounting software and assisting in the management accounting procedures.
We are able to deliver high-quality tax services with the wealth of knowledge and experience which have been accumulated in the 45 years in the history of our company's existence, and that is our main strength. As well as tax return filings, we provide additional services including tax consulting, tax provision support, preparing and representing at tax audits and dealing with tax litigation.
Recent company's activities have been more complex than ever. It's indispensable to understand risks and tax costs concerning international transactions.
- entering data into journals and reconciliation with the evidence
* Monthly reporting
- preparing BS, PL, general ledgers, and other documents at your request
* Semiannual and Annual reporting
* Calculation of data and proposed entries to apply for deferred taxation
* Preparation of group reporting package to the corporate HO of your company
* Corporate tax returns, Income tax returns, consumption tax returns, enterprise tax returns, etc.
* Advisory services and opinion letters on domestic tax issues
* Inbound tax advisory services for investments in Japan
* Representation in tax audits with plenty of knowledge and experience
* Arguing with the tax authorities over tax issues where necessary, in accordance with the laws and regulations that apply, to protect our clients' rights and interests
* Preparing documents, such as "Fufuku-moshitatesho(Objection statement)", where necessary
* Support in tax litigation
* Payroll calculation for your employees
* Preparation of documents for social insurance, such as statement of standard remuneration
* Preparation of Japanese income tax returns for residents and non-residents
* Payroll service for expatriates, including Gross-up calculation
* Making the best plans for succession from the tax's point of view
* Preparing inheritance and gift tax returns, with an explanatory meeting with family members to ensure a smooth inheritance
Tax and accounting Advisory group for Foreign companies (TAF)
Tel +81 3 3770 3321